Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Algebra 2 Unit 1

So this is my first unit for my Algebra 2 Interactive Notebooks. I color code each unit so everything here is pink including any quizzes and the test. I do copy any worksheets on white paper though. As another disclaimer most things in my notebook are happily borrowed and bought from other bloggers or TPT and I will do my best to link each one.

Here is my Unit Table of Contents that goes in the front of our notebooks. (I link to this in my previous post) I start by showing the students this page with the day's title written down and while they copy and title/number their pages I collect the homework they passed forward.



We start off with some order of operations review. This graphic organizer is from Sarah (MathEqualsLove) and can be found here.



Then we move onto the real number system. These graphic organizers can be found here.




Solving equations comes up next. The properties organizer can also be found at the link above. The words denoting add/sub/mult/divide I found by searching online and couldn't find right now but I will look again.



Absolute value equation notes are a little boring. I love the Frayer Model for vocabulary but they suck to cut all out. A set of six to a page can be found at the same place as above. (Thanks Sarah for all you let us borrow).


Solving Inequalities got this fun foldable. It can be found here.



For compound inequalities I bought a few things on Teachers Pay Teachers and are linked here and here.





That is it for Algebra 2 Unit 1 on Equations & Inequalities.



No comments:

Post a Comment